Road shuts in Great Yarmouth after crash involving two cars
- Credit: Google
The A149 Caister Road near Lawn Avenue was closed after a crash involving two cars.
Emergency services were called to the scene in Great Yarmouth after 5pm on Thursday.
Police, ambulance and fire services all responded.
The fire service gave assistance to the police and ambulance with casualty care and making the area safe. They have confirmed that the occupants of the vehicles involved were taken into the care of the ambulance service.
Unconfirmed reports have said that the air ambulance responded to the incident.
According to members of the public posting on Facebook public groups, the road was still closed as of 10pm this evening.
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 6 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 7 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 8 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 9 Award-winning Halloween event returns to Great Yarmouth this half term
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed