Road to coast remains partially blocked after van overturns
- Credit: Archant
A route heading to the coast has been closed on Tuesday afternoon after a van overturned.
Police and the ambulance service were called to a two-vehicle collision at Billockby, near Fleggburgh, at around 1.30pm.
A van and a Mercedes were involved in the crash which resulted in the van overturning.
One lane of the A1064 Main Road remains closed at 4pm as recovery has been called for the van.
A spokeswoman for Norfolk Police said the two occupants of the van have sustained minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
And a spokeswoman for the ambulance service confirmed one ambulance was sent to the scene, but the occupants did not require hospital transportation.
AA Roadwatch said traffic has been moving very slowly both ways from the B1152 to Marsh Road affecting traffic both ways.
- 1 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 2 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 3 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 4 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 5 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 6 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 7 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 8 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 9 'A wonderful place': A look back at Gorleston's 'second high street'
- 10 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
Fire crews from Acle and Martham were also called at 1.38pm to make the scene safe before leaving at around 2pm.