Man in 70s knocked off bike by hit-and-run van driver
- Credit: Google Maps
The driver of a white van failed to stop after hitting a cyclist in Brundall.
The incident happened in The Street, on Saturday, November 28, at around 3.15pm.
A man in his 70s was knocked off his bike at the junction with Highfield Avenue, and sustained minor bruising
Police are appealing for information and officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or from anyone who may have dashcam footage of the incident.
Those with information or footage should contact PC Wesley Dewing at Sprowston Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country
- 2 Man staged his own kidnap to get ransom from his family
- 3 Watch our virtual tour of Pleasure Beach's new Snails and Fairytales ride
- 4 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 5 Council to splash out £1.9m on Great Yarmouth town centre
- 6 Trio from Great Yarmouth charged with Norwich betting shop robbery
- 7 'We're going to be rammed' - pubs bracing for weekend revelry
- 8 New surface planned for 'muddy' track popular with walkers
- 9 Deliveroo to launch in Great Yarmouth with 45 restaurants signed up
- 10 Asda says redundancy 'last option' for bakery staff