Man in 70s knocked off bike by hit-and-run van driver
- Credit: Google Maps
The driver of a white van failed to stop after hitting a cyclist in Brundall.
The incident happened in The Street, on Saturday, November 28, at around 3.15pm.
A man in his 70s was knocked off his bike at the junction with Highfield Avenue, and sustained minor bruising
Police are appealing for information and officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or from anyone who may have dashcam footage of the incident.
Those with information or footage should contact PC Wesley Dewing at Sprowston Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 2 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 3 Airport-style security coming to seafront club amid spiking fears
- 4 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 5 Spiking in Great Yarmouth club last weekend
- 6 Potters Resort expands into Essex after acquiring new site
- 7 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 Schoolchildren driving Covid rates across Yarmouth
- 10 No further action over arson and fraud allegation at care home