Man in 70s knocked off bike by hit-and-run van driver
- Credit: Google Maps
The driver of a white van failed to stop after hitting a cyclist in Brundall.
The incident happened in The Street, on Saturday, November 28, at around 3.15pm.
A man in his 70s was knocked off his bike at the junction with Highfield Avenue, and sustained minor bruising
Police are appealing for information and officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or from anyone who may have dashcam footage of the incident.
Those with information or footage should contact PC Wesley Dewing at Sprowston Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 2 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 3 New wave of beach huts snapped up in Gorleston
- 4 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 5 Rogue builder's victims say home is 'finally watertight' one year on
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 Head teacher: 'It's not true that nobody from Great Yarmouth goes to uni'
- 8 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 9 Mystery mural found in back street sparks hunt for artist
- 10 Community garden to close permanently due to Covid funding crisis