Man in 70s knocked off bike by hit-and-run van driver
- Credit: Google Maps
The driver of a white van failed to stop after hitting a cyclist in Brundall.
The incident happened in The Street, on Saturday, November 28, at around 3.15pm.
A man in his 70s was knocked off his bike at the junction with Highfield Avenue, and sustained minor bruising
Police are appealing for information and officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or from anyone who may have dashcam footage of the incident.
Those with information or footage should contact PC Wesley Dewing at Sprowston Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 2 The Empire Strikes Back - our review of the new indoor food market
- 3 Britain's Got Talent golden buzzer winner to appear in Gorleston cabaret show
- 4 Norwich City legends play football against dementia
- 5 Pleasure Beach's tropical event ready to launch - and free macs if it rains
- 6 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open
- 7 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 8 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 9 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 10 Woman felt her life was 'destroyed' after rape by two men, court hears