Transport group to hold annual meeting in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
A community transport and travel group will be holding its annual meeting next week in Great Yarmouth.
East Norfolk Transport Users Association (ENTUA), which deals with liaising with local transport companies, will meet in public on Wednesday, August 11 at Christchurch at 2.15pm.
This year's meeting will focus on rail links in the area, as well as discussing bus routes around Great Yarmouth once the new bridge has been built.
ENTUA began almost 40 years ago, then operating under the name of the East Norfolk Travellers Association.
Steve Hewitt, a volunteer with ENTUA, said: "Basically, we're a go between for the user and the transport provider."
You may also want to watch:
The association publishes a quarterly newsletter regarding local transport issues, changes and information.
Mr Hewitt added: "Everyone is welcome, whether you are a member or not."
- 1 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 2 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 3 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 4 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 5 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 6 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 7 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Do you recognise this man?
- 10 'A wonderful place': A look back at Gorleston's 'second high street'
For more details, visit their website www.entua.org.uk