Delays warning over ‘essential drainage’ works
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect delays on a busy road as repair work is carried out for two weeks.
It comes as Norfolk County Council carries out “essential drainage maintenance works” on Crab Lane in Bradwell.
The work is set to be carried out between Monday, August 10 and Friday, August 21.
According to the Norfolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
It states that the “drainage repairs and minor surfacing” work will take place “along the entire length of road” with two-way traffic control signals in operation.
You may also want to watch:
A county council spokesman said: “The works will involve installation of new gullies and replacement of old existing gully pots between Chestnut Avenue and Headington Close.
“Access to properties will be maintained while the work is under way.”
You can keep up to date with delays by viewing the Live Traffic Map on our website.
- 1 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 2 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 3 New wave of beach huts snapped up in Gorleston
- 4 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 5 Rogue builder's victims say home is 'finally watertight' one year on
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 Head teacher: 'It's not true that nobody from Great Yarmouth goes to uni'
- 8 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 9 Mystery mural found in back street sparks hunt for artist
- 10 Community garden to close permanently due to Covid funding crisis