One person taken to hospital after four-car crash in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Max Bennington
One person has been taken to hospital after a four-car crash on Pasteur Road in Great Yarmouth.
Police were called to the scene at 2.10pm, near the junction between Southtown Road and Mill Road.
Several fire crews from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston made vehicles safe and assisted ambulance with casualties.
No serious injuries have been reported but one person was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further assessment and care.
Police, ambulance, and fire crews are at the scene.
The road is currently closed, and drivers are being advised to avoid the area.
- 1 Gorleston road closed for five months for new manhole and tunnel
- 2 MTV heading to Great Yarmouth for 'ultimate weekend'
- 3 Man kicked incontinent Doberman after it left mess
- 4 New bus service to link Great Yarmouth with two major airports
- 5 Holiday flats bid for seafront hotel after homes plan rejected
- 6 Man on cocktail of drugs arrested after hitting 73mph in 30mph limit
- 7 Man accused of woman's murder in Gorleston unfit to enter plea
- 8 Data shows Yarmouth among least vaccinated areas of UK
- 9 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 10 Christmas parties go ahead in Great Yarmouth as caution warned