Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- Credit: Google Maps
A town’s high street will be closed for five days while emergency gas repairs take place.
Gorleston High Street will be closed in both directions between Monday, October 18, and Friday, October 22.
This is closure is to allow emergency gas repairs to be carried out by Cadent at the junction of Trafalgar Road East.
First Bus services, which include 1, 1A, 5, 6, 8, X1, 983, will be diverted in both directions via Church Lane and Church Road.
Bus passengers will need to go to either Church Lane or Church Road for your nearest stop.
The travel company said: “Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience to your journey during this time”.
- 1 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing up to 30 new jobs
- 2 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 3 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
- 4 'Adored' teaching assistant retiring after more than three decades
- 5 Sentencing adjourned for man who travelled 272 miles to meet girl
- 6 Market place parking 'amnesty' to tackle school run chaos
- 7 Christmas magic comes to Gorleston
- 8 Drug dealers and shoplifters to be targeted by police
- 9 'The right thing to do' - Great Yarmouth people respond to new restrictions
- 10 'They make people smile': Mural painted on to town's purple parrot house