Great Yarmouth bridge to close for two nights for upgrade works
- Credit: Archant
A main bridge in Great Yarmouth will be closed for two nights as part of upgrade works.
Haven Bridge will have a temporary road closure overnight on Wednesday June 9 and Thursday June 10, to allow the old barriers to be removed.
This comes as part of mechanical and electrical upgrade works currently under way.
To minimise the disruption the road closures will be overnight, from 7pm to 6am.
Traffic will be diverted via B1141 North Quay, A149 Acle New Road, A12 (via Breydon Bridge) and A1243 Pasteur Road.
You may also want to watch:
Pedestrian access will be maintained across the bridge at all times.
For further information contact, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Police arrest man in Gorleston murder probe
- 2 Opening date confirmed for new Sports Direct in town's former M&S
- 3 Man stabbed victim in chest with screwdriver at cemetery
- 4 'Trauma cafe' taking shape in former high street electrical shop
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Murder victim's brother: 'Please help find my beloved sister's killer'
- 7 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 8 Plan for third stand at coastal football ground
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Sinkhole appears on busy coastal bus route in Gorleston