HGV blocks roundabout following crash with Mercedes
- Credit: Google
Drivers are being advised to avoid a Great Yarmouth roundabout following a crash.
Police were called to the scene just before 1pm following a two-vehicle collision.
The roundabout is located between Fuller's Road, Acle New Road and North Quay and is causing delays on all three roads.
Police confirmed a Mercedes and an HGV were involved in the crash.
The HGV is blocking the roundabout and is currently being removed.
Police are still at the scene
There are no reported injuries.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 New bus service to link Great Yarmouth with two major airports
- 2 Man on cocktail of drugs arrested after hitting 73mph in 30mph limit
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Concern for missing Great Yarmouth man
- 5 Gorleston road closed for five months for new manhole and tunnel
- 6 Wind turbines, cables and trenches: Is another way possible?
- 7 Car park closed after more erosion at Winterton
- 8 Amelia Reynolds: 'I've learned to live a bit more in the present - enjoy the right now'
- 9 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns