Morning traffic: Delays following stalled truck and accident
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Drivers can expect delays on the A47 and A1075 following reports of a stalled truck and an accident this morning.
Traffic is moving slowly on the A1075 Norwich Road at the BP Petrol Station following reports of an accident. The road is partially blocked.
Elsewhere there are delays on the A47 near the Hockering turn off with the road partially blocked and queuing traffic for two miles due to a stalled truck.
The AA traffic live map says traffic is taking it in turns to pass which is affecting traffic between Norwich and Dereham. The delays are said to be easing on A47 Westbound between Dereham Road and Blind Lane, with an average speed of 15mph.
Delays of ten minutes is also reported on A47 Eastbound in Norfolk, although that too is said to be easing.
You may also want to watch:
An entry ramp closure due to construction on A47 Norwich Southern Bypass Westbound at A146 Loddon Road is causing delays of four minutes and affecting the slip road heading up towards the carriageway.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 2 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 3 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 4 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 5 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 6 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 7 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Do you recognise this man?
- 10 'A wonderful place': A look back at Gorleston's 'second high street'