Norfolk morning traffic: Delays on parts of A47 and in Norwich
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
There is heavy traffic across Norfolk this morning with delays on parts of the A47, the A143 and in Norwich.
Here is the latest traffic and travel news you need to know about this morning.
There are delays on the A47 approaching Honingham, with three-mile queues on the eastbound carriageway.
Queues start to ease on Dereham Road in New Costessey.
There are long queues on the Acle Straight between Brundall and Great Yarmouth, with heavy traffic near Lingwood and approaching Great Yarmouth.
There are also queues on the A143 approaching Great Yarmouth.
There is queuing traffic in Norwich on Colman Road, Mile End Road and Daniels Road, as well as on Newmarket Road.
- 1 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing up to 30 new jobs
- 2 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 3 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
- 4 'Adored' teaching assistant retiring after more than three decades
- 5 Sentencing adjourned for man who travelled 272 miles to meet girl
- 6 Market place parking 'amnesty' to tackle school run chaos
- 7 Christmas magic comes to Gorleston
- 8 Drug dealers and shoplifters to be targeted by police
- 9 'The right thing to do' - Great Yarmouth people respond to new restrictions
- 10 'They make people smile': Mural painted on to town's purple parrot house
There is also heavy traffic on Mousehold Lane and Wroxham Road.
Near King's Lynn, traffic is heavy on the A10 and the A149 approaching the Hardwick Roundabout.
There are some delays near Hoveton, as well as in Potter Heigham, Taverham, Hevingham, Swaffham, Watton, Northwold, and Thetford.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.