Long delays on A11 due to heavy congestion
- Credit: Danielle Booden
Commuters entering or leaving Norwich via the A11 will face long delays due to heavy rush hour congestion.
There are 15-minute delays on the road northbound between the A1075 and the junction with the A47, and then a further 10-minute delay at the junction with the A47 eastbound near Cringleford.
On the A47 itself, there are 10-minute delays at the junction with the A146.
In the city centre, there is heavy traffic on all routes with the area around Thorpe Hamlet and Riverside particularly slow-moving due to road works on Thorpe Road.
Elsewhere in the county there are 10-minute delays on the A47 eastbound between the junctions with the A1075 and the A1074 in the Honingham area.
You may also want to watch:
Delays are continuing in Great Yarmouth town centre due to work fixing a collapsed bank undermining the carriageway on Riverside Road.
There are also delays on Southtown Road and William Adams Way, with temporary traffic lights in operation as the construction of a new roundabout continues.
For up to date travel information, visit our live traffic map.
- 1 Woman in her 60s dies following Gorleston fire
- 2 Traffic delays on major road due to burst water main
- 3 Flooded road causes disruption to bus services and drivers
- 4 Police and fire crews at house blaze next to hospital
- 5 Jaguar driver admits causing crash which left man needing 'life-saving' surgery
- 6 Work continues on burst water main as lane closure remains
- 7 Government looks set to delay lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions
- 8 Burglar caught after he left his mobile phone at scene
- 9 Inquests open into deaths of two men missing since speedboat tragedy in 2014
- 10 Room with a dragon's view: Inside Norfolk's first wizard-themed hotel