15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
An abnormal load is set to travel through the county this weekend.
Police will be escorting offshore equipment through Norfolk and beyond on Saturday, June 12.
The 72ft long and 15ft wide load is being transported from Paddy Loke in Great Yarmouth to Harwich in Essex.
Starting at 7am, the load will travel through local roads before joining the A47 at Runham.
It will then turn off onto the A1117 Millennium Way near Lowestoft, before turning left onto Victoria Road.
You may also want to watch:
It will then move onto Waveney Drive before joining the A12 and heading south through Suffolk.
- 1 Police arrest man in Gorleston murder probe
- 2 Opening date confirmed for new Sports Direct in town's former M&S
- 3 Man stabbed victim in chest with screwdriver at cemetery
- 4 'Trauma cafe' taking shape in former high street electrical shop
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Murder victim's brother: 'Please help find my beloved sister's killer'
- 7 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 8 Plan for third stand at coastal football ground
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Sinkhole appears on busy coastal bus route in Gorleston