Roadworks to be aware of in Great Yarmouth next week
- Credit: Denise Bradley
With many roadworks starting and continuing across the county this week, here are some you should be aware of in Great Yarmouth.
On William Adams Way access to Suffolk Road continues to be closed until Monday, November 29, 2022, with access to the road available via Boundary Road as work continues to change the one-way system.
Delays are likely on Bridge Road, Southtown Road, Haven Bridge and Hall Quay as work continues to improve footpaths with work expected to last until April 1, 2022.
Drivers are also likely to face slow traffic on Deneside where stop and go boards are in place until Tuesday, November 23, as roadworks continue.
Stop and go boards are also in place on Suffolk Road near East Coast College as footpath works continue until Wednesday, November 24.
Walpole Road and North Denes Road will be closed until Wednesday, November 24 as BT Openreach work to install fibre broadband in the area.
Drivers will be diverted around Salisbury Road.
- 1 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing up to 30 new jobs
- 2 Drug dealers and shoplifters to be targeted by police
- 3 'Adored' teaching assistant retiring after more than three decades
- 4 Market place parking 'amnesty' to tackle school run chaos
- 5 Plan to charge for seafront floral tributes is agreed
- 6 Christmas magic comes to Gorleston
- 7 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 8 Sentencing adjourned for man who travelled 272 miles to meet girl
- 9 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
- 10 Town centre charity shop building for sale