Roadworks to know about in Great Yarmouth this week
- Credit: Chris Bishop
Ongoing roadworks in Great Yarmouth may impact your journeys in the coming week.
Here are some of the ongoing and planned roadworks to be aware of.
In the town, work is still under way on Suffolk Road relating to the construction of a new roundabout while work on the town's third river crossing continues.
Delays are likely on Bridge Road, Southtown Road, Haven Bridge and Hall Quay as work continues to improve footpaths with work expected to last until April 1.
Elsewhere, delays are also expected on Southgates Road due to roadworks, with temporary traffic lights in place until December 31.
In Gorleston, Burgh Road remains closed as Anglian Water carries out work to construct manhole covers and a tunnel to the pumping station in Beccles Road.
The road will continue to be closed to all traffic between Humberstone Road and the Stone Cross roundabout until April 4.
- 1 Pleasure Beach running locals evening with discount for NR postcodes
- 2 Drink driver caught while following police car on A47
- 3 Dog rescued after fire breaks out at Gorleston home
- 4 Football club fined and chairman suspended over FA breaches
- 5 Debate over 665 homes to be broadcast live amid 'heightened interest'
- 6 Children's truck convoy returns to region's road this August
- 7 Controversial 665-home Caister scheme approved
- 8 Artist unveils stunning new butterfly mural on private house
- 9 Queen's baton and carnival set to deliver 'super Saturday' in Yarmouth
- 10 Man jailed for hotel arson which caused £6k of damage
Delays are likely, with a diversion in place around Wren Drive.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.