Man seriously injured after crash on A149
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered serious injuries in a road crash which closed the A149 near Potter Heigham.
Police were called at 11am on Thursday July 29 to the A149 at Repps with bastwick, to reports of crash between a silver Astra and another unknown vehicle.
Fire Service and Ambulance were also at the scene and the road was closed in both directions between the A149 and the B1152, but was reopened at 1:35pm.
One man is believed to have sustained serious injuries.
In a tweet at around 11.55am, on Thursday July 29, Police wrote: “The A149 at Repps With Bastwick is currently closed due to a serious collision. Motorists are asked to please avoid the area and find an alternative route #NorfolkRoads.”
You may also want to watch:
On the AA’s live traffic map, it reported: “Road closed and queueing traffic due to accident on A149 both ways from Potter Heigham turn off to A1062 Station Road.”
The road has now been reopened.
- 1 Do you recognise this man?
- 2 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 3 Trainee probation officer shared intimate photos with convicted murderer
- 4 Out There Festival 2021 begins today
- 5 Sisters realise late parents' dream by opening coffee shop
- 6 'It's a big pain' - Third river crossing work leaves businessman frustrated
- 7 Can you spot yourself at Great Yarmouth Ladies Day?
- 8 Ex-Charter Academy head known for discipline causing stir in new role
- 9 'I'm totally shocked' - metal railings stolen from Gorleston home
- 10 Finding it hard to get a taxi in Great Yarmouth? Here's why
This is a breaking news story. Be sure the check back on the website for further updates as they come in.
Join our Norfolk Breaking News Facebook group to be the first to see breaking news stories in the county.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.