Slow moving traffic across Norfolk and disruption following crash
- Credit: Denise Bradley
There are delays across the county's roads and a bus service has been disrupted following a crash in Great Yarmouth.
First Norwich said X1 and X11 would be affected by an accident on the road leading to Fuller's Hill, and said its services were diverted from Market Gates to the Town Hall, then along the Quay.
The AA traffic map is showing that traffic is queuing on the A149 Fullers Hill at B1141 due to an earlier accident.
Traffic on the A47 is being reported as moving 'very slow' westbound at A1243 Pasteur Road, near the Gapton Hall Roundabout.
First Norwich has since tweeted that its services have now resumed to their original routes.
Delays are also being reported on the A143 Beccles Road eastbound between Church Lane and Priory Road.
Traffic is moving slowly on the A1151 Norwich Road both ways from B1354 Horning Road to B1140 Salhouse Road.
- 1 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 2 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 3 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 4 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 5 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 6 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 7 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 'A wonderful place': A look back at Gorleston's 'second high street'
- 10 Do you recognise this man?
In Thetford, traffic is also moving slowly on the A134 northbound at A11.
And in King's Lynn, slow traffic is being reported on the A149 Queen Elizabeth Way both ways at the Queen Elizabeth Roundabout.