Tributes to dead woman
FLORAL tributes have been left outside a Great Yarmouth pub after a woman's unexplained death.The woman's body was discovered in the early hours of Saturday at O'Gradys in Howard Street South.
FLORAL tributes have been left outside a Great Yarmouth pub after a woman's unexplained death.
The woman's body was discovered in the early hours of Saturday at O'Gradys in Howard Street South.
Describing her death as “unexplained”, police have not revealed any other details about the woman or the incident.
By yesterday afternoon half-a-dozen bouquets of flowers had been left in tribute to the woman outside the sealed off pub.
You may also want to watch:
Poignant tributes left at the scene included “Always in our hearts. You will be missed” and “With all our sympathy. You will be sadly missed”.
Three men were taken into police custody to help officers with their inquiries after the death.
- 1 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 2 The Empire Strikes Back - our review of the new indoor food market
- 3 Britain's Got Talent golden buzzer winner to appear in Gorleston cabaret show
- 4 Pleasure Beach's tropical event ready to launch - and free macs if it rains
- 5 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open
- 6 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 7 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 8 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 9 Woman felt her life was 'destroyed' after rape by two men, court hears
- 10 Best friend pays tribute to missing woman, describing her as a 'lovely lady'
They were released on police bail yesterday afternoon and have to return to Yarmouth police station on March 10.
A police spokesman said: “Investigations are still continuing, however, with officers currently locating and interviewing witnesses and with a forensic examination of the scene”.