Tributes to dead woman
FLORAL tributes have been left outside a Great Yarmouth pub after a woman's unexplained death.The woman's body was discovered in the early hours of Saturday at O'Gradys in Howard Street South.
FLORAL tributes have been left outside a Great Yarmouth pub after a woman's unexplained death.
The woman's body was discovered in the early hours of Saturday at O'Gradys in Howard Street South.
Describing her death as “unexplained”, police have not revealed any other details about the woman or the incident.
By yesterday afternoon half-a-dozen bouquets of flowers had been left in tribute to the woman outside the sealed off pub.
You may also want to watch:
Poignant tributes left at the scene included “Always in our hearts. You will be missed” and “With all our sympathy. You will be sadly missed”.
Three men were taken into police custody to help officers with their inquiries after the death.
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 Bid for four-storey waterside flats on warehouse site
- 3 Legal challenge over riverside footpath is finally resolved
- 4 Nine cars damaged in overnight spree in Great Yarmouth
- 5 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 6 Drone captures unique view of Norfolk landmark
- 7 Woman, 29, gets cervical cancer all-clear after lockdown shock
- 8 Woman threatened with 10in bread knife and two meat cleavers, court told
- 9 How can Hemsby best be protected from surging seas?
- 10 Free wi-fi launched in Great Yarmouth’s Market Place
They were released on police bail yesterday afternoon and have to return to Yarmouth police station on March 10.
A police spokesman said: “Investigations are still continuing, however, with officers currently locating and interviewing witnesses and with a forensic examination of the scene”.