Tributes to dead woman
FLORAL tributes have been left outside a Great Yarmouth pub after a woman's unexplained death.The woman's body was discovered in the early hours of Saturday at O'Gradys in Howard Street South.
FLORAL tributes have been left outside a Great Yarmouth pub after a woman's unexplained death.
The woman's body was discovered in the early hours of Saturday at O'Gradys in Howard Street South.
Describing her death as “unexplained”, police have not revealed any other details about the woman or the incident.
By yesterday afternoon half-a-dozen bouquets of flowers had been left in tribute to the woman outside the sealed off pub.
You may also want to watch:
Poignant tributes left at the scene included “Always in our hearts. You will be missed” and “With all our sympathy. You will be sadly missed”.
Three men were taken into police custody to help officers with their inquiries after the death.
- 1 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 2 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 3 Airport-style security coming to seafront club amid spiking fears
- 4 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 5 Spiking in Great Yarmouth club last weekend
- 6 Potters Resort expands into Essex after acquiring new site
- 7 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 Schoolchildren driving Covid rates across Yarmouth
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
They were released on police bail yesterday afternoon and have to return to Yarmouth police station on March 10.
A police spokesman said: “Investigations are still continuing, however, with officers currently locating and interviewing witnesses and with a forensic examination of the scene”.