Tributes to Yarmouth crash victim
THE grieving brother of a Great Yarmouth man who died in a car crash on the A47 Southern bypass near Norwich has paid tribute to him.Offshore rig worker Dwayne Clucas, 31, died when his Rover was involved in a collision with a Vauxhall Corsa on Wednesday, May 20.
THE grieving brother of a Great Yarmouth man who died in a car crash on the A47 Southern bypass near Norwich has paid tribute to him.
Offshore rig worker Dwayne Clucas, 31, died when his Rover was involved in a collision with a Vauxhall Corsa on Wednesday, May 20.
His brother Craig, 26, said: “He was the life and soul of the party, everybody knew him. Since he died, people I have never met before have been coming up to me and saying they knew him.”
The keen Everton fan, of Drifters Way, earned the nickname “Ginge” because of his red hair.
You may also want to watch:
On the day of his death, Mr Clucas was travelling back from Leicester, where he had gone with his housemate Jason Norven to collect a set of golf clubs from Mr Norven's father.
He attended Herman Middle and Oriel High School in Gorleston and became a familiar face at The Arcadian snooker club in Gorleston.
- 1 Drone photo shows £26m seafront leisure centre taking shape
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Low turnout in Great Yarmouth
- 3 'Water runs down the walls' - Woman, 65, hits out at mouldy council flat
- 4 What's opening in Great Yarmouth from May 17?
- 5 Covid jab centre receives additional vaccination stocks
- 6 Buy a B&B as nine for sale in 'boom year' for budget hotels
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Historical clock restored after sitting in cellar for 60 years
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Man dies after being found unresponsive in car at retail park
Mr Clucas leaves two children, Harley and Harmony and his family, who all live in Gorleston, include parents George and Jan Clucas, sisters Sarah and Heidi and brother Craig.
His funeral service is at St Andrew's Church in Gorleston on Thursday at 12.30pm.
The crash happened at about 8.15pm at Caistor St Edmond near the junction of the A146. Anyone with information on the incident should contact Pc Michael Robertson of the serious collision investigation team on 0845 4564567.