Tributes to Yarmouth crash victim
THE grieving brother of a Great Yarmouth man who died in a car crash on the A47 Southern bypass near Norwich has paid tribute to him.Offshore rig worker Dwayne Clucas, 31, died when his Rover was involved in a collision with a Vauxhall Corsa on Wednesday, May 20.
THE grieving brother of a Great Yarmouth man who died in a car crash on the A47 Southern bypass near Norwich has paid tribute to him.
Offshore rig worker Dwayne Clucas, 31, died when his Rover was involved in a collision with a Vauxhall Corsa on Wednesday, May 20.
His brother Craig, 26, said: “He was the life and soul of the party, everybody knew him. Since he died, people I have never met before have been coming up to me and saying they knew him.”
The keen Everton fan, of Drifters Way, earned the nickname “Ginge” because of his red hair.
You may also want to watch:
On the day of his death, Mr Clucas was travelling back from Leicester, where he had gone with his housemate Jason Norven to collect a set of golf clubs from Mr Norven's father.
He attended Herman Middle and Oriel High School in Gorleston and became a familiar face at The Arcadian snooker club in Gorleston.
- 1 Police searching for Patricia Holland believe her to be dead
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Shop to reopen after fire which caused 'significant' damage
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Family ‘desperately worried’ for grandmother missing for five days
- 7 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open
- 8 Man seriously injured after crash on A149
- 9 Woman felt her life was 'destroyed' after rape by two men, court hears
- 10 Yarmouth's Sophie McKinna Olympic medal chase starts tomorrow
Mr Clucas leaves two children, Harley and Harmony and his family, who all live in Gorleston, include parents George and Jan Clucas, sisters Sarah and Heidi and brother Craig.
His funeral service is at St Andrew's Church in Gorleston on Thursday at 12.30pm.
The crash happened at about 8.15pm at Caistor St Edmond near the junction of the A146. Anyone with information on the incident should contact Pc Michael Robertson of the serious collision investigation team on 0845 4564567.