TripAdvisor accolade for Potters Resort
- Credit: Archant
Potters Resort at Hopton has received a prestigious TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award for the fourth consecutive year.
The accolade, which honours hospitality excellence, is given to establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveller reviews on TripAdvisor.
To determine winners, businesses needed to maintain an overall rating of at least four out of five.
Additional criteria included the volume of reviews received within a 12-month period, as well as popularity ranking.
As well as this accolade and being designated as a five-star resort by VisitEngland, Potters Resort has recently added VisitEngland’s 2014 Tourism Superstar Award for Buzby Allen and the EDP’s Customer Care Award to its trophy cabinet.
You may also want to watch:
Managing director John Potter said: “There is no greater seal of approval than being recognised by our customers and I’d like to thank them for taking the time to review us.”
For more information on Potters Resort visit www.pottersholidays.com or call 0333 3207 465.
- 1 'Appalling' - bid for flat-pack flats sparks anger on coast
- 2 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 3 'The most difficult one yet' - Knitting queen displays her latest creation
- 4 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 5 Woman missing from residential home found 'safe and well' after search
- 6 Fresh bid to knock down village pub for homes and shops
- 7 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 8 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 9 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 10 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer