Stolen Porsche driven along A47 and A11 before being found in Thetford
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two cars have been stolen after a property was burgled in Blofield.
Car keys were taken from an address in Mill Road between 11.30pm on Thursday and 7am on Friday.
They were then used to steal a Porsche and a BMW.
The Porsche was later recovered in the Bracken Road area of Thetford, while the BMW is yet to be recovered.
It is believed both vehicles were driven from Blofield along the A47, before travelling southbound on the A11 towards Thetford.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have seen the vehicles or may have dash cam footage for the route between the times stated.
Officers are also appealing for anyone who may have seen any activity in the Blofield Heath area, or the Bracken Road area of Thetford, to get in touch.
- 1 Seaside bar taken over for three weeks by Hollywood crew shooting film
- 2 Mayor left waiting as cruise ship can not dock at Yarmouth due to winds
- 3 7 delicious places to eat in Great Yarmouth's Regent Road
- 4 The seven cheapest streets in Great Yarmouth
- 5 'Revolutionary' cancer test trial to begin in Great Yarmouth
- 6 £65,000 of improvements will see Gorleston street closed for six weeks
- 7 Great Yarmouth roadworks expected to be finished by the end of the month
- 8 Lifeboat launched to help stranded vessel that had lost power
- 9 Police to patrol high crime areas in resort for three straight days
- 10 BBC orchestra to play at Norfolk venue for the very first time
Anyone with information should call DC Mark Carrier at Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
Alternatively, Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555111.