Two in court on Yarmouth burglary charge
TWO men, aged 22 and 16, were due in Great Yarmouth Magistrates Court today charged with an attempted burglary in Marine Crescent.
The pair were set to appear this morning, Monday, April 30, over the alleged incident on Saturday, April 28.
Jake Harris, 22, of Chaucer Road, Yarmouth and the 16-year-old - who cannot be named for legal reasons - were arrested after police received a call from a member of the public.
The person had seen three males acting suspiciously in the back garden of a home in Marine Crescent around 1.40pm on Saturday.
A 17-year-old boy also arrested in connection with the incident was also subsequently charged with attempted burglary.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to appear at Great Yarmouth Youth Court on May 17.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 3 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 4 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 5 'Too many holiday homes' - Residents object to conversion bid
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney