Two in court on Yarmouth burglary charge
TWO men, aged 22 and 16, were due in Great Yarmouth Magistrates Court today charged with an attempted burglary in Marine Crescent.
The pair were set to appear this morning, Monday, April 30, over the alleged incident on Saturday, April 28.
Jake Harris, 22, of Chaucer Road, Yarmouth and the 16-year-old - who cannot be named for legal reasons - were arrested after police received a call from a member of the public.
The person had seen three males acting suspiciously in the back garden of a home in Marine Crescent around 1.40pm on Saturday.
A 17-year-old boy also arrested in connection with the incident was also subsequently charged with attempted burglary.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to appear at Great Yarmouth Youth Court on May 17.
- 1 Arrests after home raid reveals 'large quantity' of cannabis and cash
- 2 Bird's eye view of new £26m seaside leisure centre taking shape
- 3 Teenager who died in motorcycle crash named
- 4 House of multiple occupancy in 'desirable area' set for auction
- 5 Visitors from Leicestershire among 160 fined for Covid breaches
- 6 Purple, green and blue hairdo gets Chloe to final
- 7 Plan for 12 new homes in Broads village
- 8 9 big movies filmed in Norfolk - and why there could be more
- 9 SUV chases and rams into car in coastal village
- 10 Towns oppose suggestion of more on-street parking charges