Two led to safety after Gorleston fire
TWO people were led to safety following a flat fire in Gorleston last night. Fire engines from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston were dispatched to Leman Road at about 11.
TWO people were led to safety following a flat fire in Gorleston last night.
Fire engines from Great Yarmouth and Gorleston were dispatched to Leman Road at about 11.30pm following reports of smoke coming from a second floor flat.
On arrival crews found a small fire in a bedroom which took under 20 minutes to extinguish.
Two people were led to safety and a woman was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters were on scene until shortly after midnight.
- 1 Drone photo shows £26m seafront leisure centre taking shape
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Low turnout in Great Yarmouth
- 3 'Water runs down the walls' - Woman, 65, hits out at mouldy council flat
- 4 Covid jab centre receives additional vaccination stocks
- 5 What's opening in Great Yarmouth from May 17?
- 6 Buy a B&B as nine for sale in 'boom year' for budget hotels
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Historical clock restored after sitting in cellar for 60 years
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 'It was so lovely' - Father and daughter finally reunited after year apart