Holiday park offering free breaks for Royal Navy members
- Credit: Parkdean
Members of the Royal Navy and their families will have the chance to enjoy a free break on the coast this year.
Vauxhall Holiday Park in Great Yarmouth will provide free accommodation to service personnel after owner Parkdean Resorts completed a partnership with the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity (RNRMC).
The company will offer up to 145 holiday breaks between April and November this year at nine of its parks, including Vauxhall.
Admiral Tony Radakin CB ADC, fist sea lord and chief of naval group, said: “Our people and their families often make significant sacrifices in the service of our country, and it’s fantastic we can recognise this by awarding holidays that help families re-connect and relax together.”
Steve Richards, Parkdean chief executive, said it was "an honour to be able to give back" to service personnel and their families through the partnership with the RNRMC.
You may also want to watch:
"We look forward to welcoming them to Vauxhall this year," he added.
- 1 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country
- 2 New escape room to open in Great Yarmouth
- 3 Watch our virtual tour of Pleasure Beach's new Snails and Fairytales ride
- 4 Council to splash out £1.9m on Great Yarmouth town centre
- 5 Hotel and restaurant for sale for £150,000 less two years on
- 6 Woman's appeal against condition on pub conversion rejected
- 7 Man staged his own kidnap to get ransom from his family
- 8 Trio from Great Yarmouth charged with Norwich betting shop robbery
- 9 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 10 Asda says redundancy 'last option' for bakery staff