Vikki's big screen debut
MODEL Vikki Jane Firth is no stranger to the camera, but is all set to shine on the big screen in her debut movie.The 23 year old, from Great Yarmouth, is appearing as a glamorous secretary Jenny in fantasy thriller, Rapture.
MODEL Vikki Jane Firth is no stranger to the camera, but is all set to shine on the big screen in her debut movie.
The 23 year old, from Great Yarmouth, is appearing as a glamorous secretary Jenny in fantasy thriller, Rapture.
Vikki is looking forward to filming scenes for the movie in London in the next few weeks.
Rapture is due to be released next year and stars rock legend Roger Daltrey and Danny Dyer, who recently filmed Malice in Wonderland in Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
With a £2m budget, it is the first in a planned trilogy of films from new director William Steel.
“I was ecstatic when I found out I had got the part and was jumping around like an idiot,” said Vikki.
- 1 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 2 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 3 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 4 Airport-style security coming to seafront club amid spiking fears
- 5 The budget: Great Yarmouth estate to receive £860,000
- 6 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 7 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 8 This pub can be included on your Trick or Treat round
- 9 Mother and daughter celebrate multi-generation graduation
- 10 New boost for the Wellesley
“My family and friends are really chuffed too, I have wanted to be an actress for a long time and hopefully this will lead on to other things.
“I am really looking forward to meeting Roger Daltrey and will probably be a bit star struck.”
Recent modelling assignments have seen Vikki appear in an advert for Lynx shower gel and an edition of lads' magazine Nuts.