Sunny and dry week ahead with 24C heat to come
- Credit: Ella Wilkinson
It might be worth getting the sun tan lotion back out this week with lots of bright and cheerful weather on the way.
Norfolk is set to bask in the glow of the summer sunshine for the next few days as recent unsettled weather predicted to become much calmer.
Wednesday should the the coolest and dullest day of the week, with cloud cover expected for much of it and highs of 19-20C forecast.
Thursday and Friday should be brighter with a very low likelihood of rain on either day, according to forecasters at the Met Office.
The brighter and sunnier weather seems to be reserved for the weekend, with temperatures up to and exceeding 24C on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
The heat and sunshine come with a warning, though – this newspaper's water safety campaign is encouraging people to enjoy our county's beaches, Broads, rivers and lakes safely.
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 4 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 5 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 6 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 7 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 8 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 9 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 10 One person left with serious injuries after Yarmouth crash