Norfolk weather: Chance of showers throughout the day
- Credit: Winnie Lai
It has been a cloudy and damp start to the day in Norfolk, but the weather should improve into the weekend.
A Norfolk weather forecaster says we could see showers today but temperatures should get to around 22C on Saturday and Sunday.
Phil Garner from Weatherquest, based at the University of East Anglia, said: “It’s a bit of a cloudy and damp start to the day with rain coming in from the west.
"But the rain is expected to clear into the North Sea around midday.
“For the afternoon it will turn dry and brighter with sunshine coming through. We may also see one or two showers being set off later. Highs of 20C this afternoon."
You may also want to watch:
He continued: “For Saturday again we are starting on a cloudy note with a little bit of drizzly rain. But like today becoming dry and brighter in the afternoon.
“Temperatures as high as 22C inland, with a north easterly breeze making it feel cooler on the coast.
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 4 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 5 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 6 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 7 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 8 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 9 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 10 One person left with serious injuries after Yarmouth crash
“On Sunday it will be another cloudy start, there may be a bit of mistiness on coast. But for the bulk of the area, we should get away with a dry day."