Wet Nose Day event sees dozens of people pose with a nose. Can you spot anyone you know?
- Credit: Archant
Animals and their owners put the fun into fundraising at the canine equivalent of Red Nose Day.
Dozens of people donned black foam noses to highlight the plight of animals in need, posing for a series of wacky snaps.
The Wet Nose Day event was staged by Amanda Spooner from Rollesby who said she pricked up her ears when she heard about the charity on daytime TV and set about doing something to support it.
The event in Filby on Sunday was hampered by downpours affecting the dog agility and outdoor games, but overall attendance was good.
Numerous stalls selling everything for your pet, cakes, and games boosted the total which looks set to exceed £600 for the grant-giving charity which helps small groups doing their bit for animals, often on shoestring budgets.
You may also want to watch:
Scroll through our gallery for a flavour of the day.
- 1 Furious villagers claim chicken farm was approved 'under the radar'
- 2 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 3 Woman's third bid to have guesthouse converted into HMO rejected
- 4 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 5 'We will have to work at it' - mixed reaction as Great Yarmouth in tier 2
- 6 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 7 'I think it's pretty fair' - Great Yarmouth people react to Tier 2 announcement
- 8 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 9 Construction of £26m Marina Centre to begin in coming weeks
- 10 'I gave it a good run': Postmistress of 27 years retires due to Covid