What day does Lions sleigh visit your village?
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK 2003
Norfolk Broads Lions sleigh takes to the roads of the northern villages next week.
Santa and his many trusty helpers, will of course be keeping an eye on the weather, and hopefully all will go as planned. The dates and times are:
November 29, 6-8pm, St Mary’s Close and Meadow Rise, Hemsby.
December 1, 6-8pm, Church Farm/ Barleycroft, Hemsby.
December 3, 4-6pm, all of Winterton.
December 6, 6-8pm, Marlborough Green area, Martham.
December 8, 6-8pm, The Green/ Black Street area, Martham.
- 1 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 2 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 3 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 4 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 5 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 6 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 7 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 8 Church glamping pod plan on ice as £626,000 funding bid awaits approval
- 9 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 10 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
December 9, 10am-4pm, Tesco at Caister.
December 10, 4-6pm, North Road area, Ormesby.
December 12, 6-8pm, West Road area, Ormesby.
December 13, 6-8pm, Caister east.
December 15, 6-8pm, West Road, Caister
December 16, 10am to 4pm, Tesco, Caister.
December 17, 4-6pm, Tessera Park area, Caister
December 19, 6-8pm, Belstead Avenue, St Nicholas Drive, Caister.
December 20, 6-8pm, Covent Gardens, Second Avenue area, Caister.