Who owns mystery cat?
AN appeal has been issued to re-unite an elderly stray cat with its mystery owner.The grey tabby was brought to RSPCA East Winch Wildlife Centre on Monday last week.
AN appeal has been issued to re-unite an elderly stray cat with its mystery owner.
The grey tabby was brought to RSPCA East Winch Wildlife Centre on Monday last week.
He is an older cat, healthy, a little thin and very friendly.
Wildlife centre manager Alison Charles said: "We do not take in domestic animals at East Winch, just wild animals and birds. “However, a member of staff is caring for this cat for the time being as we are sure he must have an owner out there who is missing him."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows who the cat belongs to should contact 0300 123 0709. To report a sick, injured, abandoned or cruelly treated animal call 0300 1234 999.
- 1 Dismay at appeal ruling on homes bid for site of former registry office
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Police seal in place at home of missing vulnerable 83-year-old
- 5 Testing ramped up after 'extreme rise' in Covid cases in coastal areas
- 6 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 7 Woman whose house was bombed in the war celebrates 100th birthday
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Great Yarmouth bakery forced to close after it was 'condemned dangerous'
- 10 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park