Will you be affected by Bennett’s administration?
Customers who fear they may be affected by Bennetts' administration have been told they can call a dedicated helpline for advice.
Customers who fear they may be impacted by Bennetts' administration have been told they can call a dedicated helpline for advice.
David Merrygold, corporate recovery partner of PKF, said a helpline had been set up for all customer enquiries.
He said the administrators would look at the details of any orders received on a case-by-case basis and offer guidance to customers.
He added: 'We have set up a dedicated customer helpline to deal with any queries customers may have.'
Any customers who have queries over existing orders are being directed to call a dedicated helpline on 0845 4582000.
- 1 House of Fun! When Madness video was shot at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
- 2 'I was in a dark place' - Woman 'saved' by messages on town's pier
- 3 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park
- 4 Five Great Yarmouth properties with stunning sea views
- 5 Great Yarmouth's branch of Costa closed for refurbishment
- 6 Retired army general joins ranks of Great Yarmouth company
- 7 Inquest into death of woman during cosmetic surgery in Turkey delayed
- 8 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 9 Brick thrown through window in spate of burglaries in Great Yarmouth area
- 10 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
If you have been affected by the firm going into administration and are willing to tell your story please call the newsdesk on 01603 772443 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org