Win a pair of VIP tickets to see Peter Andre at Gorleston’s Ocean Room!
- Credit: Archant
Singer and television personality Peter Andre is coming to the Ocean Room in Gorleston for a meet and greet VIP evening.
And we have TWO VIP TICKETS to be won in a super competition.
The Australian star will be at the venue on November 25.
Promoters says it is a chance to meet Peter in person and have a professional photographer take your picture together, which Peter will personally sign.
He will be having a live interview including audience participation and there will also be extra entertainment throughout the evening with a tribute band.
Peter is known for his singles Mysterious Girl and Flava and for appearing on I’m a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! and Strictly Come Dancing.
There are two types of tickets VIP meet and greet ones are £100 and £45 for others.
- 1 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 2 Work begins on £3m Great Yarmouth council flats development
- 3 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 4 Drone shots show British warship anchored off Yarmouth ahead of Jubilee
- 5 Man stopped by police while driving day after admitting he had no licence
- 6 Vets expanding to garage site amid surge in new animal owners
- 7 Great Yarmouth Pride march postponed amid council criticism
- 8 Your chance to run a takeaway pitch on Gorleston seafront
- 9 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 10 Pleasure Beach to hold fireworks spectacular for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
Corporate packages and sponsorship deals are also available. It is being organised by Kong Events and Gold Star Promotions.
For tickets and information visit www.kongevents.co.uk or call 07776 352 450.
For a chance to win the TWO VIP tickets, just answer correctly the question, and email the answer to Mercury chief reporter email@example.com, to arrive no later than 9am next Friday, October 27, 2017. Please include your name, address and postcode, and a telephone number.
Question: In what country was Peter born?
The first correct entry out of the hat will be the winner and normal Archant competition rules apply. Good luck.