Win a weekend break to Soul and Motown Gold event at Vauxhall Holiday Park!
- Credit: Archant
The five Star Vauxhall Holiday Park in Great Yarmouth is offering the chance for one lucky Great Yarmouth Mercury reader to win four Weekender tickets to the Soul and Motown Gold music event from November 17-21.
And two runners up will win four day tickets each, with no accommodation.
To enter click onto this link.
The Weekender runs from Thursday lunchtime to late Sunday evening, and includes a fantastic line-up of legendary artists and tribute acts.
Enjoy 80’s hit-makers Imagination featuring the charismatic and flamboyant Leee John. Kenny Thomas will charm you and Tameka Jackson is joined by Smokeys Miracles – Motown recording artists! Also for reggae fans, Legend – The No 1 tribute to Bob Marley! Soul diva Jaki Graham will make sure you Step Right Up plus many more floor-fillers.
The Soul and Motown weekend is one of five events each year. Not only will you hear some great live music but in-between sets from fantastic acts you can enjoy sets from DJ’s and the other facilities on park including the Indoor Tropical Water World. Acts include: Imagination featuring Leee John, Kenny Thomas and Band, Jaki Graham , Roy Hemmings Dictionary of Soul, Sing Baby Sing tribute to The Stylistics, Sounds of the Temptations, Chris Tame, Nya King, Tameka Jackson and The Miracles, Legend – The Bob Marley Experience, plus Gold Presenters and Guest DJ’s
You may also want to watch:
Prices for accommodation start from £138 per person (based on two sharing) for the weekend.
More information by clicking here.
Day tickets available - Thursday £20, Friday, Saturday, Sunday are £30 per person each. Weekend pass, without accommodation £90. Call 01493 857231 for details.
See the Mercury’s terms and conditions by clicking here.
- 1 'One of the most generous people' - Family pays tribute to town 'legend'
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 4 'Nothing worse than shut shops': Relief in Great Yarmouth as lockdown lifts
- 5 'An absolute shock' - clifftop cafe closed amid demolition fears
- 6 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 7 Girl, 13, injured in hit-and-run outside village shop
- 8 Cash and jewellery stolen in Gorleston burglary
- 9 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 10 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding