Woman, 26, faces court after failing to stop at crash
- Credit: Google Maps
A woman accused of leaving the scene of a crash had also been drink-driving, police have said.
Officers were called just after 8am on Saturday May 22 to reports of a collision between a Mazda and Range Rover on Coronation Road in Cobholm.
The Mazda failed to stop at the scene; however, it was located a short time later on Mission Road, a few streets away.
The driver of the Mazda, Melissa Melville, aged 26 and of Mission Road in Great Yarmouth, was arrested on suspicion of drink driving.
She has since been charged with drink driving, failing to stop at the scene of a road traffic accident, driving without a licence, and driving without insurance.
You may also want to watch:
Melville has been released on police bail to appear at Norwich Magistrate’s Court on June 8.
- 1 Police arrest man in Gorleston murder probe
- 2 Opening date confirmed for new Sports Direct in town's former M&S
- 3 Man stabbed victim in chest with screwdriver at cemetery
- 4 'Trauma cafe' taking shape in former high street electrical shop
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Murder victim's brother: 'Please help find my beloved sister's killer'
- 7 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 8 Plan for third stand at coastal football ground
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Sinkhole appears on busy coastal bus route in Gorleston