Woman dies in road accident
INVESTIGATIONS are continuing into a fatal crash on Oulton Road in Flixton on Monday afternoon.A Suzuki and a Citroen were in collision at about 5.45pm.
INVESTIGATIONS are continuing into a fatal crash on Oulton Road in Flixton on Monday afternoon.
A Suzuki and a Citroen were in collision at about 5.45pm. A woman from the Suzuki was declared dead at the scene.
Two children, a boy and a girl who were travelling in the vehicle, were taken to the James Paget University Hospital with injuries, which are not thought to be life threatening.
The male driver from the Citroen has sustained serious injuries and he has also been taken to the James Paget Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses to the collision are asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Suffolk Police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 2 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 3 Police seal in place at home of missing vulnerable 83-year-old
- 4 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 5 Euro 2020 crowds blamed for Gorleston Covid spike
- 6 Testing ramped up after 'extreme rise' in Covid cases in coastal areas
- 7 Dismay at appeal ruling on homes bid for site of former registry office
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Almost two dozen arrests on first Saturday after nightclubs open
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale