Woman hurt after hitting bridge
A young woman was taken to hospital yesterday after she sustained chest and head injuries after hitting a low bridge.The accident occurred just before 9.
A young woman was taken to hospital yesterday after she sustained chest and head injuries after hitting a low bridge.
The accident occurred just before 9.45am while the 24-year-old was on a boat at Crown Cruisers Ltd's marina in Somerleyton, near Lowestoft.
The extent of the woman's injuries were unknown yesterday.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was called to attend but was not needed to take her to hospital. After treatment by paramedics, the victim was taken to James Paget Hospital in Gorleston by land ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police confirmed they were informed of the accident, which occurred near The Street in Somerleyton, but did not attend.
- 1 Drone photo shows £26m seafront leisure centre taking shape
- 2 'Water runs down the walls' - Woman, 65, hits out at mouldy council flat
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Low turnout in Great Yarmouth
- 4 What's opening in Great Yarmouth from May 17?
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Buy a B&B as nine for sale in 'boom year' for budget hotels
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Man charged with having more than 220,000 indecent images of children
- 9 Man dies after being found unresponsive in car at retail park
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray