Woman’s emotional plea for missing cat
A woman has made an emotional appeal after her cat went missing.
Tina “Tigger” Browne’s cat Ska went missing a week a go on Monday, October 3 just after his dinner-time.
The 47-year-old, who lives in Patterson Close, Great Yarmouth, said her black cat had not been away for more than four hours before.
Tina added: “I’m so lost without him. I’m practically house bound but I really pushed myself to the brink looking for him.
“We have a very special bond as I took in his dumped mother two days before she gave birth and he was born into my hand.
You may also want to watch:
“His twin sister is constantly looking for him and crying for him.”
Ska is all black, neutered and microchipped. He has a “strange swagger” to his walk from behind according to his owner.
- 1 'One of the most generous people' - Family pays tribute to town 'legend'
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 'An absolute shock' - clifftop cafe closed amid demolition fears
- 4 'Nothing worse than shut shops': Relief in Great Yarmouth as lockdown lifts
- 5 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 6 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 7 Cash and jewellery stolen in Gorleston burglary
- 8 Girl, 13, injured in hit-and-run outside village shop
- 9 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 10 Covid-19 vaccine: who will get it, when and how?
A reward is being offered for his return or information leading to his return.