Woman’s emotional plea for missing cat
A woman has made an emotional appeal after her cat went missing.
Tina “Tigger” Browne’s cat Ska went missing a week a go on Monday, October 3 just after his dinner-time.
The 47-year-old, who lives in Patterson Close, Great Yarmouth, said her black cat had not been away for more than four hours before.
Tina added: “I’m so lost without him. I’m practically house bound but I really pushed myself to the brink looking for him.
“We have a very special bond as I took in his dumped mother two days before she gave birth and he was born into my hand.
“His twin sister is constantly looking for him and crying for him.”
Ska is all black, neutered and microchipped. He has a “strange swagger” to his walk from behind according to his owner.
- 1 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 2 5 of the best places to spot celebrities in and around Yarmouth
- 3 Landlord finds 20 rabbits abandoned at home after tenants move out
- 4 First look as Ainsley Harriott and Grace Dent visit Yarmouth for TV show
- 5 Driver caught at speeds of nearly 100mph also found to have no licence
- 6 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 7 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 8 Jailed in Norfolk this week: Soldier who raped child and man who stabbed ex
- 9 Father still searching six months after Pawel Martyniak went missing
- 10 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
A reward is being offered for his return or information leading to his return.