Women’s only gym celebrates its first anniversary
- Credit: Archant
A women’s only gym which was set up help women build their confidence when working out has celebrated one year in business.
The Hut, in Potter Heigham was set up by personal trainer Tara Hall, after she noticed a number of her female clients reported feeling self-conscious and intimidated when working out in a general gym.
Taking on board her client’s feedback the 26-year-old decided to help address the problem by setting up a women’s only gym and The Hut was born.
Now, one year after its creation The Hut is flourishing and Ms Hall is looking to expand: “The first year has been amazing and has gone better than I thought it would.
“I’ve had so many women come and join who have never been to a gym before and love it because it has built their confidence so much.
You may also want to watch:
“We are such a supportive community and all of the women who take part love the classes and personal training,” she said.
- 1 Woman in her 60s dies following Gorleston fire
- 2 Police and fire crews at house blaze next to hospital
- 3 Flooded road causes disruption to bus services and drivers
- 4 Traffic delays on major road due to burst water main
- 5 Jaguar driver admits causing crash which left man needing 'life-saving' surgery
- 6 Inquests open into deaths of two men missing since speedboat tragedy in 2014
- 7 'No mask, no entry' - Cinema defends policy after turning away customers
- 8 Fire crews rush to car blaze on A47
- 9 Room with a dragon's view: Inside Norfolk's first wizard-themed hotel
- 10 Will Gorleston's splashpad open this summer?