Work to start on footpath
MOTORISTS in Great Yarmouth are being warned of possible delays while work on a footpath is carried out.Works will start at Market Gates on Monday, January 26, to reconstruct the footway from the Market Place to Temple Road.
MOTORISTS in Great Yarmouth are being warned of possible delays while work on a footpath is carried out.
Works will start at Market Gates on Monday, January 26, to reconstruct the footway from the Market Place to Temple Road.
The works will involve the removal of the existing footway surfacing and replacing it with new slabs and kerbs.
Access to properties will be maintained while the work, which will cost �78,000, is taking place although small delays may be possible.
You may also want to watch:
A give and take method of traffic management will also be in use.
During reconstruction of the North side, the taxi rank will be moved to the South side and the restricted parking area will not be in use.
- 1 New escape room to open in Great Yarmouth
- 2 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country
- 3 Woman's appeal against condition on pub conversion rejected
- 4 Hotel and restaurant for sale for £150,000 less two years on
- 5 Fake £50 notes used to buy items on Facebook
- 6 Extra police as pub gardens opening could coincide with Canaries promotion
- 7 Watch our virtual tour of Pleasure Beach's new Snails and Fairytales ride
- 8 Council to splash out £1.9m on Great Yarmouth town centre
- 9 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 10 New surface planned for 'muddy' track popular with walkers