Work to start on footpath
MOTORISTS in Great Yarmouth are being warned of possible delays while work on a footpath is carried out.Works will start at Market Gates on Monday, January 26, to reconstruct the footway from the Market Place to Temple Road.
MOTORISTS in Great Yarmouth are being warned of possible delays while work on a footpath is carried out.
Works will start at Market Gates on Monday, January 26, to reconstruct the footway from the Market Place to Temple Road.
The works will involve the removal of the existing footway surfacing and replacing it with new slabs and kerbs.
Access to properties will be maintained while the work, which will cost �78,000, is taking place although small delays may be possible.
You may also want to watch:
A give and take method of traffic management will also be in use.
During reconstruction of the North side, the taxi rank will be moved to the South side and the restricted parking area will not be in use.
- 1 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 2 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 3 Airport-style security coming to seafront club amid spiking fears
- 4 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 5 Potters Resort expands into Essex after acquiring new site
- 6 Spiking in Great Yarmouth club last weekend
- 7 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 8 Schoolchildren driving Covid rates across Yarmouth
- 9 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 10 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water