Work to start on footpath
MOTORISTS in Great Yarmouth are being warned of possible delays while work on a footpath is carried out.Works will start at Market Gates on Monday, January 26, to reconstruct the footway from the Market Place to Temple Road.
MOTORISTS in Great Yarmouth are being warned of possible delays while work on a footpath is carried out.
Works will start at Market Gates on Monday, January 26, to reconstruct the footway from the Market Place to Temple Road.
The works will involve the removal of the existing footway surfacing and replacing it with new slabs and kerbs.
Access to properties will be maintained while the work, which will cost �78,000, is taking place although small delays may be possible.
You may also want to watch:
A give and take method of traffic management will also be in use.
During reconstruction of the North side, the taxi rank will be moved to the South side and the restricted parking area will not be in use.
- 1 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 2 Man arrested for murder of still missing 83-year-old
- 3 Man jailed for county lines drug dealing in Great Yarmouth
- 4 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 5 Suspected murder victim had 'heart of gold' and 'loved life'
- 6 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000
- 7 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 8 7 big projects in Great Yarmouth and when they are happening
- 9 Funding for Hemsby sea defences a 'significant challenge'
- 10 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge