Yarmouth mayoress' fashion fun-draiser
An evening of fashion and fundraising is aiming to help the Great Yarmouth mayor's three chosen charities.The Furzedown Hotel on the seafront is transforming itself into a catwalk venue for the event hosted by Artichoke Fashions of Hingham in Norfolk.
An evening of fashion and fundraising is aiming to help the Great Yarmouth mayor's three chosen charities.
The Furzedown Hotel on the seafront is transforming itself into a catwalk venue for the event hosted by Artichoke Fashions of Hingham in Norfolk.
The show has been organised by mayoress Sara Smith and will see Town Hall staff sashay down the runway wearing affordable clothes from sizes 10 to 20.
Afterwards ladies will be able to shop and try items on, as well as browse a range of stalls selling allsorts from pampering to handbags.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the event starting at 7.30pm on March 25 are �2, available from the town hall or on the door.
Proceeds will be going to the St Nicholas' Preservation Trust, Kingfisher Boxing Club and Winterton Marine Cadets.
- 1 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 2 Man arrested for murder of still missing 83-year-old
- 3 Man jailed for county lines drug dealing in Great Yarmouth
- 4 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 5 Suspected murder victim had 'heart of gold' and 'loved life'
- 6 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000
- 7 7 big projects in Great Yarmouth and when they are happening
- 8 Funding for Hemsby sea defences a 'significant challenge'
- 9 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 10 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge