Yarmouth mayoress' fashion fun-draiser
An evening of fashion and fundraising is aiming to help the Great Yarmouth mayor's three chosen charities.The Furzedown Hotel on the seafront is transforming itself into a catwalk venue for the event hosted by Artichoke Fashions of Hingham in Norfolk.
An evening of fashion and fundraising is aiming to help the Great Yarmouth mayor's three chosen charities.
The Furzedown Hotel on the seafront is transforming itself into a catwalk venue for the event hosted by Artichoke Fashions of Hingham in Norfolk.
The show has been organised by mayoress Sara Smith and will see Town Hall staff sashay down the runway wearing affordable clothes from sizes 10 to 20.
Afterwards ladies will be able to shop and try items on, as well as browse a range of stalls selling allsorts from pampering to handbags.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the event starting at 7.30pm on March 25 are �2, available from the town hall or on the door.
Proceeds will be going to the St Nicholas' Preservation Trust, Kingfisher Boxing Club and Winterton Marine Cadets.
- 1 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 2 Fashion boss treats Yarmouth auntie to Mercedes for 60th birthday
- 3 The budget: Great Yarmouth estate to receive £860,000
- 4 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 5 This pub can be included on your Trick or Treat round
- 6 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 7 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 8 Public meetings to be held over 665-home bid
- 9 Public response 'phenomenal' as Yarmouth festival sold out
- 10 New boost for the Wellesley