Yarmouth policing meeting
PEOPLE living in the North Yarmouth area are being invited to have their say on policing priorities.
The next Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel (SNAP) meeting will take place on Wednesday, January 19, at St Paul’s Church on Salisbury Road from midday.
The team’s current priorities are:
Tackle anti-social behaviour and parking issues in and around Great Yarmouth High School
Target car enthusiasts gathering and driving dangerously at Beach Coach Station
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the work carried out by the team visit www.norfolk.police.
- 1 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 2 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 3 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 4 Airport-style security coming to seafront club amid spiking fears
- 5 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 6 The budget: Great Yarmouth estate to receive £860,000
- 7 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 8 Mother and daughter celebrate multi-generation graduation
- 9 This pub can be included on your Trick or Treat round
- 10 New boost for the Wellesley