Yarmouth retailers raring to succeed
A DIVERSE group of Great Yarmouth retailers attended the Business Club retail event held at Palmers department store.Those present at the event, held earlier this month, ranged from a jeweller to a wedding make-up artist, as well as people from a gift card shop and a flooring company.
A DIVERSE group of Great Yarmouth retailers attended the Business Club retail event held at Palmers department store.
Those present at the event, held earlier this month, ranged from a jeweller to a wedding make-up artist, as well as people from a gift card shop and a flooring company.
They heard from speakers Stuart McGee, store director at Palmers, and Steve Perry, consulting director of Kiss Online Marketing, and gained a valuable insight into best practice for successful retailing, plus some great practical tools and tips to grow their businesses online.
The Business Club, run by Norfolk Chamber of Commerce in partnership with enterpriseGY, aims to support businesses in Yarmouth by holding free-to-attend events, providing business support, information from experts and networking opportunities for businesses.
Next event is on December 8 at the Novus Centre from noon to 2pm, when you can hear from a range of business support organisations at a How's Business event while enjoying cheese and wine and visiting the mini exhibition.
For more information on the Business Club contact katy.barker
- 1 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 2 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 3 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 4 CCTV released of Great Yarmouth man whose body part was found on beach
- 5 Car flips on to roof in three-vehicle crash in Yarmouth
- 6 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 7 Free open top bus tours to show off Great Yarmouth's seafront
- 8 Date set for road reopening after sewer collapse
- 9 Alcohol seized during police town centre community patrols
- 10 Former Game store earmarked as enterprise hub
@norfolkchamber.co.uk, call 01603 625977 or visit www.norfolk