Yarmouth retailers raring to succeed
A DIVERSE group of Great Yarmouth retailers attended the Business Club retail event held at Palmers department store.Those present at the event, held earlier this month, ranged from a jeweller to a wedding make-up artist, as well as people from a gift card shop and a flooring company.
A DIVERSE group of Great Yarmouth retailers attended the Business Club retail event held at Palmers department store.
Those present at the event, held earlier this month, ranged from a jeweller to a wedding make-up artist, as well as people from a gift card shop and a flooring company.
They heard from speakers Stuart McGee, store director at Palmers, and Steve Perry, consulting director of Kiss Online Marketing, and gained a valuable insight into best practice for successful retailing, plus some great practical tools and tips to grow their businesses online.
The Business Club, run by Norfolk Chamber of Commerce in partnership with enterpriseGY, aims to support businesses in Yarmouth by holding free-to-attend events, providing business support, information from experts and networking opportunities for businesses.
You may also want to watch:
Next event is on December 8 at the Novus Centre from noon to 2pm, when you can hear from a range of business support organisations at a How's Business event while enjoying cheese and wine and visiting the mini exhibition.
For more information on the Business Club contact katy.barker
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 How Great Yarmouth are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Bid for new affordable homes on 'eyesore' site in Gorleston
- 4 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 5 New vintage store opens bigger premises
- 6 N-Dubz themed bottomless brunch announced for Norfolk
- 7 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds
- 8 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 9 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 10 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
@norfolkchamber.co.uk, call 01603 625977 or visit www.norfolk