Yarmouth RTC witness appeal
GREAT Yarmouth Police are appealing for witnesses to a fail to stop road traffic collision at The Conge on Tuesday. A cycle and green car collided at 6.
GREAT Yarmouth Police are appealing for witnesses to a fail to stop road traffic collision at The Conge on Tuesday.
A cycle and green car collided at 6.15pm on the pedestrian crossing near the junction with North Quay.
The female driver stopped to check on the male cyclist, but no personal details were exchanged.
The cyclist was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Contact: PC Richard Green at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 4 Spiking in Great Yarmouth club last weekend
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 6 How Great Yarmouth are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Bid for new affordable homes on 'eyesore' site in Gorleston
- 8 New vintage store opens bigger premises
- 9 Mother-of-two takes over slumber party business
- 10 Potters Resort expands into Essex after acquiring new site