Yarmouth to star in TV ad
GREAT Yarmouth is to promote itself for the second year running in a series of television adverts targeted at day trippers.The �39,000 campaign of 30-second adverts on ITV1 will be launched on Friday at 6.
GREAT Yarmouth is to promote itself for the second year running in a series of television adverts targeted at day trippers.
The �39,000 campaign of 30-second adverts on ITV1 will be launched on Friday at 6.58pm, just before Emmerdale, and will be shown 59 times up to July 31.
The resort's marketing manager Kirsty Burn hailed the venture as a triumph of partnership working, the advert having been funded by the borough council, tourist authority, seafront attractions, traders and a number of hotels and guesthouses.
The advert features a young couple, a family with children and two mature, trendy women to convey the message that the resort offers something for everyone.
You may also want to watch:
Starting with a young couple on the beach at sunrise, the advert follows a stay in Yarmouth, with the actors being filmed at a number of locations, from heritage and family attractions to restaurants. It ends with an offer to viewers to download money-saving vouchers for their next visit.
- 1 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 2 Further tributes paid to 'larger than life' Gorleston murder victim
- 3 'Enough is enough, let us dance' - Nightclubs lose patience over lockdown
- 4 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 5 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 6 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 7 Delay to planned Freedom Day a 'nightmare' for coastal businesses
- 8 'One in a million' - Bradwell teacher who brought joy to the classroom
- 9 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 10 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm