Yarmouth workers' fashion show
A group of glamorous Great Yarmouth Borough Council workers have helped to raise more than �450 for good causes by taking part in a fashion show.The female staff strutted their stuff wearing a wide range of colourful clothes at the Furzedown Hotel.
A group of glamorous Great Yarmouth Borough Council workers have helped to raise more than �450 for good causes by taking part in a fashion show.
The female staff strutted their stuff wearing a wide range of colourful clothes at the Furzedown Hotel.
About 90 people attended the show which supported Tony Smith the mayor of Yarmouth's chosen good causes for his year in office - the Kingfisher Boxing Club, the St Nicholas' Church Preservation Trust and the Winterton marine cadets.
As well as �450 in tickets sales and donations, another �50 should be donated from a sale of clothes by Sarah Symonds from Thetford-based Artichoke Collection.
You may also want to watch:
The mayor's secretary Laura Goodman said: “The women really enjoyed it - they were just like experienced models.”
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 4 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Killer shrimp 'no-fishing' barriers torn down by vandals in the Broads
- 7 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting
- 8 Myleene Klass reveals heartbreak of miscarriage while on live radio
- 9 'Too many holiday homes' - Residents object to conversion bid
- 10 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11