Acle set pace at the top
Acle stayed at the top of Norfolk Alliance Division One, 11 points clear of Old Buckenham, after a four-wicket win over Norwich A at Bridewell Lane.
Norwich A made 200 for nine, Acle replying with 204 for six to claim 23 points.
Tomorrow, Acle entertain bottom side Saxlingham who have managed just a winning draw from six matches.
Norwich A: A Horsley run out Roberts 19, S Jessop c Munford b Newman 35, M Greiller lbw Roberts 13, M Stacey c Roberts b Newman 19, T Vaughan c Munford b Roberts 0, A Mhandu c Huggins b Ward 29, L Sexton b Lee 37, H Jeffries c Ward b Roberts 0, T Pearce c Huggins b Ward 8, A Rashid not out 14, T Booth not out 2; extras 24. Total (50 overs) 200-9.
Bowling: P Newman 13-4-41-2, J Lee 13-5-49-1, J Wilson 7-0-41-0, S Roberts 13-6-32-3, D Ward 4-0-28-2.
You may also want to watch:
Acle: A Munford c Jeffries b Booth 42, G Handley c Jeffries b Horsley 9, D Huggins c Jeffries b Stacey 19, T Wilson c Jeffries b Booth 25, C Press not out 47, P Munford c Horsley b Booth 0, D Ward c Stacey b Horsley 30, J Wilson not out 8; extras 24. Total (45.4 overs) 204-6.
Bowling: A Rashid 6-1-31-0, T Pearce 8-2-32-0, A Horsley 12-0-68-2, T Booth 12.4-4-41-3, M Stacey 7-1-22-1.
- 1 Woman, 30s, repeatedly punched in face during assault at Asda
- 2 The most wanted men in Norfolk: have you seen these criminals?
- 3 Welcome to our new website
- 4 Delays expected in Great Yarmouth due to quayside roadworks
- 5 How Norfolk coupon queen's new bargain bible could help you save
- 6 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 7 ‘It was my life’ - Lollipop lady retires after 45 years serving village school
- 8 Funding worth £98m secured for Yarmouth's Third River Crossing
- 9 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 10 Norfolk needs own Covid tier, say MPs ahead of restrictions decision