Banish half-term blues
HOLIDAYSPORT: Great Yarmouth Borough Councils sports development service half-term activities: Monday, October 26: archery at Fleggburgh Village Hall from 10-11.
HOLIDAYSPORT: Great Yarmouth Borough Councils sports development service half-term activities:
Monday, October 26: archery at Fleggburgh Village Hall from 10-11.30am or 11.30am-1pm, cost �4 per child; badminton training at York Road Drill Hall, Yarmouth 2 -4pm, �4 per child.
Tuesday, October 27 multi-sport day at Fleggburgh Village Hall and playing field from 10am-3pm, �12 per child.
Wednesday, October 28 tennis day at Gorleston Tennis Club, Orde Avenue, Gorleston from 10am-3pm, �12 per child.
Wednesday to Friday, October 30 golf skills for beginners at Caister Golf Club, from 10am-noon each day, �13 per child (three mornings).
Thursday, October 29 cheerleading for girls at John Grant School, Caister from 10am-3pm, �12 per child.
- 1 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 2 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 3 Work begins on £3m Great Yarmouth council flats development
- 4 Vets expanding to garage site amid surge in new animal owners
- 5 Drone shots show British warship anchored off Yarmouth ahead of Jubilee
- 6 Your chance to run a takeaway pitch on Gorleston seafront
- 7 Great Yarmouth Pride march postponed amid council criticism
- 8 5 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in Great Yarmouth
- 9 Man stopped by police while driving day after admitting he had no licence
- 10 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
Friday, October 30 gymnastics and trampolining at Oriel High School, Gorleston. Children aged five to seven years, 10am-12.30pm, �6 per child; children aged eight and above 10am-3pm, �12 per child.
All these activities are for children aged eight and above (except where stated) and are subject to availability.
These can be booked by calling John Pamplin, sports development officer on 01493 846446 or mobile 07760 166395 or email email@example.com and you can get a leaflet emailed back to you.
NETBALL: Great Yarmouth Senior Netball League are holding Back to Netball sessions in the gym at Great Yarmouth High School from Monday, November 2. Trainers and loose clothing/tracksuit are advised. Cost is �2 for a two-hour session.
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or arrive at 6.50pm on Monday, November 2 to register.