Bohemians lead the way in Sunday Senior Cup
Great Yarmouth Sunday League (Cliff Hotel)
The weekend saw many teams in county cup action.
In the Norfolk Sunday Senior Cup Bohemians led the way defeating fellow Division One side, Litchfield 7-1.
Norman Wanderers from Norwich proved too strong for Gorleston Rangers, winning 7-0 on Mill Lane. El Sol were awarded a walkover against Reepham Town.
In the Intermediate Cup, of the seven teams in action, only Breydon United recorded a victory, 7-0 at Hockham Eagles.
AC Mill Lane travelled to Earlham Colney 86 and drew 5-5 after extra time.
Seajacks lost 6-1 at home against SDC United, whilst Allens Bar went down 8-5 away to Costessy Sports. Acle Wanderers lost 3-1 away to the Cottage, and Windmill Reserves lost 3-2 away to Briston Wanderers.
- 1 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 2 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 3 CCTV released of Great Yarmouth man whose body part was found on beach
- 4 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 5 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 6 Date set for road reopening after sewer collapse
- 7 Free open top bus tours to show off Great Yarmouth's seafront
- 8 Car flips on to roof in three-vehicle crash in Yarmouth
- 9 Alcohol seized during police town centre community patrols
- 10 TV show filmed in Norfolk starring Ainsley Harriott to air this month
Division Two leaders Tramway were awarded a walkover against Phoenix Felthorpe.
The Norfolk Junior Cup brought a 5-1 home win for Caister Sunday, against the Lord Nelson, with goals coming from Stuart Shellard 2, Garrett Ward, Gary Fitzgerald and Aaron Robson. GY Galaxy beat Micawbers 3-0 with goals from Bryanton, Lawrence and Quinn.
Wheelwrights lost 3-2 away to Brooke FC. Walkovers were awarded to Belton United and Patriots.
Ony two league fixtures took place, both in Division One.
Memphis Belton had a 7-0 win against Carpathians Athletic whilst Gorleston Albion’s 2-1 win over improved Hemsby, took them to third place in Division One with goals from Ian Holmes and Scott Rose.
Again I ask clubs to text me information about goalscorers to try to make this report more informative to help promote both the league and your clubs – Peter Futter.