Caister in seventh heaven
Stalham 0 Caister 3
In-form Caister climbed up to seventh in Anglian Combination Division One after a convincing derby win at Stalham.
Stalham dominated possession for the first 10 minutes with Caister unable to get out of their half, however, with their first real attack Caister nearly took the lead when Lines shot over.
Caister took the lead when a shot was sliced in to the Stalham net by a defender.
Caister went two up when a low cross found its way to Hack who finished well. At the other end Flaxman hadn’t had a save to make.
In the second half good chances fell to Ward and Crawley, however, Fitzgerald ghosted in at the far post for the second week running to make it 3-0.
A Ward free kick hit the bar and a substitute MacMillan saw a header tipped over. Flaxman remained untroubled due to some fine work by the back four.
- 1 'Well-respected' tattoo artist died at home after taking cocaine
- 2 Car flips on to roof in three-vehicle crash in Yarmouth
- 3 Free open top bus tours to show off Great Yarmouth's seafront
- 4 CCTV released of Great Yarmouth man whose body part was found on beach
- 5 Former Game store earmarked as enterprise hub
- 6 Alcohol seized during police town centre community patrols
- 7 Council defends cost of £70 posy vases amid criticism
- 8 Six ways Yarmouth wants to solve its housing crisis and 'compete with Norwich'
- 9 Bid to extend life of quarry in Broads' village to 85 years
- 10 Why this Gorleston church is place to be for Queen's Jubilee party fun
MoM: Allen Barrett for a faultless display at centre half. Kieran was almost unplayable upfront.