Chance to get back on netball court
NETBALL: Enjoyed playing netball at school? Stopped playing and would love to start again? Looking for a fun new activity?
Back to Netball is for you. Back to Netball is a 10 to 12-week, gentle re-introduction to the sport for adult females of all ages.
Sessions are coach-led and will cover the basics of game from chest passes to footwork.
Whether it is about rediscovering sporting abilities you forgot you had, about getting active again or just meeting a group of like minded ladies, these sessions cater for all abilities.
Hundreds of women all over the country are getting ‘Back to Netball’ each week.
Back to Netball is a great way to get fit, have fun and make friends.
Back 2 Netball at Ormiston Venture Academy is one of the many new sessions to be launched across the eastern region.
- 1 Inquest held into death of Gorleston man aged 32
- 2 Palmers: What is the plan, and when will it be finished?
- 3 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 4 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 5 Which Great Yarmouth roads are holding Jubilee parties
- 6 Four fire crews tackle flat blaze in Great Yarmouth
- 7 Former nurse died while on holiday on Norfolk coast
- 8 Broads' tragedy: Laura Perry inquest adjourned until end of year
- 9 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 10 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
Netball East are delighted to work in partnership with Belton Netball Club to provide coached Back 2 Netball sessions on Wednesdays from 7.30 to 8.30pm.
They started this week for six weeks and cost �2 per session.
n If you would like any further information, contact Sarah Beattie on 07834 500189 or email firstname.lastname@example.org